Virtual Walk for Autism and Special Needs
Time & Location
About the Event
The Servant Group Cares Corporation (TSGCC) is proud to invite you to the first Virtual Walk for Autism and Special Needs! Our mission is to assist the families of special needs children and adults in gaining life skills and education that is necessary to achieve the highest quality of life. We believe that every family impacted by a developmental disability is able to enjoy and obtain a life of high quality and positive outcomes from any given stressors. Located in the west valley of Arizona, TSGCC provides therapeutic, psycho-educational, and family support that is key to the emotional and social health of our members.
- The Virtual 5K is 3.1-mile walk, run, jog, hike, or bike. Feel free to participate at your own pace and be creative with your team! Click here to order your shirts.
- Between 10-12pm on October 17th, 2020, run, walk, jog, hike or bike your race from wherever you are! Any and all forms of exercise are acceptable as long as they can track your 5k via mobile app or fitness tracker. We recommend using apps such as Runkeeper, Map My Run, Nike Training Club, or the included health apps on your smartphone.
- Take as many pictures and/or videos to upload to our Facebook page!
- You may also email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org to be posted on our website and Facebook page.
- Before the 5k weekend officially ends at 11:59pm on Sunday, October 18th, send a screenshot from your mobile app or fitness tracker of choice showing that you completed your 5k to TSGCC at email@example.com to be posted in the results.
- When submitting your 5k results, please include the following info in your email so we can recognize you for your great work:
1. Your name (as listed on registration)
2. Who you were doing this walk for
3. City and State 5k was completed in
4. How you completed the 5k (run, jog, walk, etc.)
5. If you’d like to, include a picture of you after you complete the 5k! We’d love to feature some of our winners!
- Participant Ticket$0$00$0